Longstanding experience and an established track record
Why High Yield bonds?
Attractive, as the income and capital prospects for high yield bonds may exceed the downside risks based on market fundamentals.
Low sensitivity to the performance of government debt.
Opportunities exist to identify good quality companies trading at attractive yields.
We have investment teams across the globe, all with access to Aberdeen’s global fixed income resources and with the ability to tap into our vast network of local knowledge.
- Philosophy of a dedicated, team-based approach has benefited a variety of mandates across the High Yield spectrum
- Core belief in first-hand fundamental research by our own team of analysts
- We pay little attention to the consensus or benchmark; we rely on our first-hand fundamental research produced by our own team of fixed income analysts
- Investing over the long term enables us to build relationships with the companies in which we invest
- Highly experienced team with strong emphasis on team culture